Agennix AG is a publicly listed biopharmaceutical company that is focused on the development of novel therapies that have the potential to substantially improve the length and quality of life of critically ill patients in areas of major unmet medical need.
The Company’s most advanced program is talactoferrin, a first-in-class oral Dendritic Cell Mediated Immunotherapy (DCMI). Talactoferrin is currently in Phase III clinical trials in non-small cell lung cancer.
Other clinical development programs include RGB-286638, a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor in Phase I testing for cancer, and a topical gel form of talactoferrin for diabetic foot ulcers. Agennix’s registered seat is in Heidelberg, Germany.
The Company has three sites of operation: Planegg/Munich, Germany; Princeton, New Jersey and Houston, Texas. For additional information, please visit the Agennix Web site at www.agennix.com.
- This press release contains forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of the management of Agennix AG. Such statements are based on current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, that could cause future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
- Actual results could differ materially depending on a number of factors, and we caution investors not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release.
- The achievement of positive results in early stage clinical studies does not ensure that later stage or large scale clinical studies will be successful.
- Even if the results from our later stage trials with talactoferrin, including the ongoing FORTIS-M trial in non-small cell lung cancer, are considered positive, there can be no guarantee that they will be sufficient to gain marketing approval in the United States or any other country, and regulatory authorities may require additional information, data and/or further pre-clinical or clinical studies to support approval.
- In such event, there can be no guarantee that the Company will have or be able to obtain the financial resources to conduct any such additional studies or that such studies will yield results sufficient for approval.
- Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and Agennix undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
Agennix™ is a trademark of the Agennix group.
For further information, please contact:
Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Phone:+49 (0)89 8565 2693 firstname.lastname@example.org
In the U.S.: Laurie Doyle
Senior Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 609 524 5884 email@example.com