NOVA Test One Step Pregnancy (HCG) Test
Using a pipette to accurately add the correct amount of urine to the test well, our pregnancy cassette test is used across the NHS to confirm a positive pregnancy test.
- These tests indicate a positive result for pregnancy at concentrations of 25 mIU / ml and higher.
- Pregnancy Test Cassettes – Identical to those sold to the NHS.
- Our tests are accurate, reliable, and provide clear results quickly.
Pregnancy test cassettes
One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Cassettes measure the presence of Hormone (HCG) in urine for early detection of pregnancy. The results of the pregnancy test can be clearly seen in the test window; check out the links below for an image to show you what the breaks should look like.
Summary and explanation:
HCG is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, shortly after the embryo attaches itself to the lining of the uterus. HCG can usually be detected by a home pregnancy test between 7 and 10 days after conception. This test is capable of detecting pregnancy from the first day after missing a period. The later the pregnancy, the higher the levels of HCG in the urine.
The HCG concentration in non-pregnant women is normally 5.0 mIU / ml. At the time of the last missed menstrual period; Urine HCG levels are approximately 100 ml/ml with peak levels of 100,000 to 200,000 ml/ml seen at the end of the first trimester.
Check This Link Right Here Now: The test is pronounced as “Indicate Self test” because it helps you to indicate if you are safe or not to other persons or if you have been infected yourself and you should look for support.
Each pack of pregnancy test cassettes contains:
Each bag contains:
- One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Device Test
- Desiccant (discard – do not eat)
Storage and Stability of Pregnancy Test Cassettes:
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (4 ° C to 30 ° C) in the sealed bag until the expiration date. The test kits should be kept out of direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
FOR IN VITRO DIAGNOSTIC USE ONLY
- Please read the instructions for use carefully before performing this test.
- Do not use after the expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- Each test cassette can only be used once, do not reuse the test cassettes.
- Do not use the cassette if the foil pouch is damaged.
- Once the foil pouch has been opened, the cassette should be used immediately.
- Discard each cassette after use. Treat used urine samples and test devices as potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.