Rapid Canine Brucella Ab Test Kit
The Rapid Canine Brucella Ab Test kit is based on a competitive immuno-chromatography techniques to detect Brucella Ab in dog’s serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing, Brucella Ab in the sample combines with antigen-coated by colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head.
When reaching the T-line, the specific antigen on the membrane captures the complexes and appears in the T line, C line appears, which means the test is valid. The T line appears, which means there is no Brucella Ab in the sample.
- Test Devices: 10 pcs
- Capillary sampling tube: 10 pcs
- Dilution Buffer: 1 bottle
- Instruction for use: 1 insert
- Collected Blood 0.5-1mL, 3000 rev / min, centrifuged 3-5 minutes to separate the serum. Can also be 4 º C standing overnight, so that the natural precipitation of serum. Or direct test whole blood.
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch(If refrigerated, return to room temperature before opening the package), and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Take 5 μl (capillary black scale) serum or whole blood to the sample well, and then add a drop of buffer dilution.
- Please wait 5 minutes.
- Add two drops of buffer dilution.
- At this time will see the wine red liquid flow through the observation window. Wait 10-15 minutes to determine the results, results will invalid after 15 minutes.
Interpretation of the test:
- Negative：Both on T Line and C line being seen wine-red color reaction.
|Rapid Bovine Brucella Ab Test Kit|