FC (quality control tested)
The SpermFlowEx kit is designed for the analysis of the following parameters in human semen by flow cytometry:
- Sperm count
- White blood cell count
- Sperm viability
- Integrity of the sperm acrosome
- Presence of intra-acrosomal protein in sperm.
- The analysis should be completed with the examination of the motility and morphology of the spermatozoa using an optical microscope in accordance with the WHO recommendations.
- ED7079-1 FITC intra-acrosomal protein – 1 vial containing 0.5 ml of mouse monoclonal antibody against intra-acrosomal protein, labelled with FITC.
- ED7079-2 CD45 PE-Cy5 – 1 vial containing 0.25 ml of mouse monoclonal antibody against CD45, labelled with PE-Cy5.
- ED7079-3 Fluorescent Count Standard: 1 vial containing 2 ml fluorescent beads, 1 × 106 particles / ml
- ED7079-4 Propidium Iodide – 1 vial containing 0.25 ml of propidium iodide solution.
- ED7079-5 Permeabilizing Solution – 1 vial containing 25 ml of the reagent.
Storage and handling
Store at 2-8 ° C. Does not freeze.
The product is designed for research use only. Diagnostic or therapeutic applications are strictly prohibited. The products must not be used for resale or transfer to third parties, either as a standalone product or as a manufacturing component of another product without the written consent of EXBIO Praha, a.s. EXBIO Praha, a.s. will not be responsible for patent infringement or any other infringement of intellectual property rights that may occur with the use of the products. Orders are accepted for all products subject to the Terms and Conditions available at www.exbio.CZ. EXBIO, the EXBIO logo and all other trademarks are the property of EXBIO Praha, a.s.